Wednesday, June 17, 2009

knee replacement

Well, the deed is done. I have a new knee. The old one was signicant worn out. The dr. said the knee cap was wearing out and would have only lasted another few months at the most. I am really hoping that the left knee never goes out. I don't want to go through this again.

I have to go back to work in about 2 1/2 weeks and I can see that it will be hard. We bought a cheap rocker to put in the office so that I have a comfortable place to sit.

To top off a really bad week, our fridge died and we had to get a new one. That was an expense we had't planned on.

I love you all

1 comment:

Gayle said...

So sorry that you had to go through that painful experience. Hopefully your new knee won't give you any trouble. That's too bad about your fridge. Take it easy and get well soon.